View Poll Results: Agression or Stealth??

Voters
666. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agression!

274 41.14%
  • Stealth...

392 58.86%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Agression or Stealth

Default Re: Agression or Stealth

I prefer to sit and wait for the suckers to come to me. Then I run away, very, very quickly!

My team always like to ambush but we get bored cos we usually play in massive woodland and we charge out Rambo style getting mowed down then we find out if we had waited a couple more mins we would have had an awesome ambush

a mixture of both. lots of flanking and stealth to lay ambush then pick people off

Both depending on actual tactical circumstances

- - - Updated - - -

Both depending on actual tactical circumstances

It's a pellet gun game, no point in trying to crawl the whole way across the site to ping some idiot on the back of the head that won't see you and just ignore it.

Airsoft is run & gun, run up to wear you hear the action, let off a few bursts, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, wait to get hit then run back to your own respawn and repeat

Stealthily move into a position of advantage, then massive aggression to exploit it.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

It really depends on the field and the game type. Woodland or CQB, no respawn or respawn. With a limited/no respawn type game I tend to be a bit more stealthy. With unlimited respawn, run and gun. You have unlimited respawns...use them.
    With CQB personally, I'm quite aggressive regardless of the game type, because if you stay in a room for too long it's only a matter of time until you get surrounded especially with very few escape routes. Woodland slightly more stealthy.

Situation dependent. Depends on how many there are with me, what the objective is and are we gwtting absolutely hammered? I do prefer to sneak by, and not fire unless absolutely necessary then start moving through them fast as possible starting with the most rear positions if they are hammering us. Wait until we are right on top of them to open fire.

Once in contact though its balls out aggression and role through them!

Quote Originally Posted by scotchbrite85 View Post
    Situation dependent. Depends on how many there are with me, what the objective is and are we gwtting absolutely hammered? I do prefer to sneak by, and not fire unless absolutely necessary then start moving through them fast as possible starting with the most rear positions if they are hammering us. Wait until we are right on top of them to open fire.

Once in contact though its balls out aggression and role through them!
    same for me tbh only use aggression if i need too much rather sneak by and take t hem out silently

aggression wins games though...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

True. But whats the point of aggression if you cant get close enough to sn enemy to use it?

- - - Updated - - -

Hah. Just spotted my role/roll typo. Hugely disappointed with myself!

I work with stealth mostly, but as the situation demands....

Stealth, by far.

Despite wearing full-black, I've still happily disappeared for the majority of a game (sometimes with a couple in tow) in order to perform a coup de gras flank attack on the enemy team. If you're patient, you can move about the field without being detected for long periods of time. I've performed a flank in a small group with nothing but a pistol and two rental G36s before and it's still had the desired effect.

If you're extra-patient, this can be done in CQC sites, too. It's all about misdirection and subversion of expectations.

I purely play by agression, cos im a grunt (play with an M16A3) but I am getting a MK23 (TM) soon so night games at ford will be fun :D

I tend to be stealthy with a couple of team mates, then when I am in a good, run in, bb's blazing, decimating the enemy with surprise. Works every time. I also performed a 3 man ambush against 15 people and nailed about 10-12 of them, I ended up getting blown up though 😢 but it was worth it 😁.

Stealth is the key, aggression only usually works in situations where the opposition is easily intimidated or inexperienced simply put, we dont get wounded or killed when hit in airsoft, so the lethal factor is lost. I find that with a sneaky flank and a couple of stealthy kills puts the jitters into any player, and can compleately turn a game on its head.

Fast stealth, get nice and close, plan and then..........total aggression!!!

I'd say aggression, as it'll get you behind enemy lines sooner, and then there's more decent opportunity to be a sneaky git always sprint from the round/game start.

For me CQB feels easier to sneak around. cqb rushing will just bring you to one of a few choke points full of people emptying mags and pyros at each other and unless I got some pyros to chuck away too I'll usually look for another route via sneakiness, if none or too long way round then just get stuck in and try next spawn

I find woodlands easier to rush as the kind of range most people first engage you at you got time to duck, and usually plenty trees/cover to hop between, much more space. I've not got the patience to set an ambush, and never been ambushed by anyone patient enough to wait for me to get close

And I say sneaky as 'stealth' sounds too bad-ass for anything I'm dishing out
    the horror... the horror... (of the amount spent on airsoft)

For me I am a methodical player. I mix both. Aggression to get people to return fire and then fall back to a flanking position and let them have it again.

I like to scout too. Sniping has its importance in any game (making people be cautious). But I would rather get good information to people and then move. Harassing players and setting up fast paced ambushes.

Cqb? I've never played any cqb games. So I don't have any tactics. I would probably be methodical there too. I've done several house clearing drills with my handgun, but that is a little different lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both would be the way. Use stealth to move up into position.
    Then a flash bang followed by an aggressive assault. (think british army section battle drills) Best done with a couple of mates to act as sandbags, i mean support fire.

Now show me your war faces maggots.

Aggression for me, I tend to make a habit of getting impatient, charging straight down the middle of the field, going A over T on a tree root and falling in a heap right in front of the objective, and then getting shot. Loads.

CA M15A4 |

Stealth but always keep moving, there is always a sniper (the gits), watching. Making your way around the side or back of a group, trying to pick em off makes me feel a little like Bond, eh! that's my reasoning, get your own.
    " Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

There's no hang around at the farthest reaches of the skirmish shouting and thinking your hitting people, and trying to tell other people to do stuff. That's the third main play style.

One frowns up on the other. I'm a sly type of player you won't see me leading many charges but il be in my ghillie at your flag sneaking passed your team.stirring up hornets nests

Stall. Notice how at the start of each game opposing sides rush to each other just for them to STALL and hang back just outside of each other's range. Fast forward 58min and status quo is the name of the game. Only in the last min will we see some dynamics and people let go of their I-don't-get-killed-as-I-am-amaaaazing blase.

The above is of course blatant exaggeration. Nevertheless an exaggeration of my own experiences. Damn me for bashing this beautiful game. But it must be added this WWI mimicking by both parties can be easily penetrated by getting a couple of lads together and push up on a single point. Yes you get killed. Yes this matters little as the attacking force usually has limitless lives anywayz. Furthermore, once the line is broken in a single point you can pincer move the f out of the other team. Result tea and medals.
    Well, that's the paper thin idea anyway.

In the end, the game is what you make of it And boy am I looking forward to my sundays!
    AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)

Are sharks aggressive or stealthy?

I like to play like that.

“If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

It depends on how organised the opposition is and whether there is unlimited lives. 'One life and your out' games tend to demand you to be more cautious where as unlimited lives means you can be a bit more run and gun, spray and pray
    My Latest video

Bit of both , sneaky sneaky catchy monkey , then run in screaming/shouting and firing like a loon !
    That's what I call fun !
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

I do a bit of both. I dual wield pistols for cqb and like to get forward quick to sneak in from the sides.

Since I started taking my brother with me, I like to go stealthy and flank. If you're on your own, so far away from your team and you get hit, there's no chance of a medic so I used to stay on the edges of the group. Now I have someone to go with me, we flank with maybe a 10m gap. Slow and low until we get into an optimal position. If one of us is hit, there's a far greater chance of a rescue.

Bit of both!

I play mainly in The Mall reading and I know the map really well, so when it becomes a stale mate, I know where to flank and it requires sneaking underground in complete darkness, then popping up behind enemy lines.

Aggression though is also needed. A lot of people are too scared or cautious to push forward which leads to stale mates. So rushing in often catches the opponents by surprise and gets the game flowing if you're successful.

What I find is, if you run screaming at someone while shooting at them they will always shit their pants and miss their shots

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345