Need help

Thread: Need help

Default Need help

Hi I have been doing airsoft for about a year now and I am going to hopefully make a big step in to the higher tear of guns have have found a Tippman 2nd hand for 400 it is or I am looking into a g&g gr25 for the same price, I want a gun with long range but could put quite a few shots down rage if needed, my budget it 400 really any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Need help

Hi !

I have been playing airsoft now for many many years, I have owned and used those models ( currently use a GR25 as DMR) .

If you want range , don't bother with the Tippman. They are hella fun - but not performers in any ones books.

The GR25 (if second hand) its a bit steep , unless upgraded well. If you don't mind watching your engagement distance and semi auto only , they are very well made and good bases to work on (in my opinion )

Just my 50 p - hope it helps

- - - Updated - - -

Hi !

I have been playing airsoft now for many many years, I have owned and used those models ( currently use a GR25 as DMR) .

If you want range , don't bother with the Tippman. They are hella fun - but not performers in any ones books.

The GR25 (if second hand) its a bit steep , unless upgraded well. If you don't mind watching your engagement distance and semi auto only , they are very well made and good bases to work on (in my opinion )

Just my 50 p - hope it helps

The tippman has a r hopped prometheus barrel and an upgraded hop up will that change anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would make a difference if it's done correctly,it's clean and you use decent weighted bbs
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191