kruck

Thread: kruck

Default kruck

anyone seen this bloke,i paid for a gun on the 6/9/17 and he aint been on here since?

Default Re: kruck

I agree. I bought something off him on 6/9/17 too.

In fact we probably bought the same thing.

I can't be bothered any more rated him negative.

Assuming you weren't mad enough to "gift" payment, start a paypal dispute, if he's genuine (& isn't having comms probs etc) , he's likely to respond quickly, prob with the hump, but likely to be keen to sort it out ASAP.
    If he's dodgy, keep copies of all pms between you in order to prove what you've paid for.

IMHO though, one week after payment is a bit premature to hit him with negative feedback, it not unheard of to fall ill etc, & be incommunicado for two weeks, happened to me, & no surprise that the staff in icy wouldn't let me surf the net on my phone.
    Just saying is all

Quote Originally Posted by tackle View Post
    Assuming you weren't mad enough to "gift" payment, start a paypal dispute, if he's genuine (& isn't having comms probs etc) , he's likely to respond quickly, prob with the hump, but likely to be keen to sort it out ASAP.
    If he's dodgy, keep copies of all pms between you in order to prove what you've paid for.

IMHO though, one week after payment is a bit premature to hit him with negative feedback, it not unheard of to fall ill etc, & be incommunicado for two weeks, happened to me, & no surprise that the staff in icy wouldn't let me surf the net on my phone.
    Just saying is all

Tackle on asking around he sold the same gun to several people.

EDIT my derp

Looking else where he might have sold the gun to others on other websites too.
    Last edited by KenIchikawa; 1 Week Ago at 17:12. Reason: Herp derp

Not doubting you but kinda weird that that member who's accrued 20+ feedback then goes rogue, especially for the price of a pistol, surely better to tout a systema or a TM somod recoil, more desirable & conserably higher revenue generation.
    I do hope he's not been hacked etc ?

Quote Originally Posted by tackle View Post
    Not doubting you but kinda weird that that member who's accrued 20+ feedback then goes rogue,

Nah the kicker is he sold it to multiple people at the same time.

Plus I'm loosing faith in people rapidly or perhaps having a bad month.

Earlier this month some blighter nicked my revolver (which is why you tried to sell me yours).

I then had a terrible game where I played against superman, he carried a really hot gun too yes he got banned but still :/

Finally I was hit in the balls by a tri shot has shotty one for each ball and one on the meat.

So I'm a bit meh this month.

Lol, I get it, I'd have the hump as well, mind the missus would prob welcome the swelling .
    Everybody who's parted with money needs to start a dispute, PayPal need to be spoken regarding this guys alleged multiple frauds, contact the police as well, adds much more weight to your case regarding a refund, especially as it seems to involve a rif, which may be an issue for PayPal.