Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Show me your homemade spray jobs

Default Re: Show me your homemade spray jobs

Default Re: Show me your homemade spray jobs......."Flectarn G36c"

Hi again guys,

I got this really cheap G36 (20 posted). It was just the outer shell. I added a trigger, and the Non-working Red-Dot, forward Vert grip, and the torch. Then I decided to paint it up (I like painting guns). I did a previous G36 up in the desert type Flectarn camo, so I thought I'd try the normal Flectarn version?

What do you guys think? It's not 100% but it's close enuf for me.

Richie.

Very Very nice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey there guys,

Just thought I'd show some of my latest paint projects on one of my favourite rifles. I made this up from several sources and this is where it's at now. I'm pleased with it, as the Aug for me has always been a great looking Assault Rifle. I prefer it in it's older configuration, but with a slight twist to it by adding the little Red-Dot and torch. Then finishing off the look with a paint job.

Some of the parts I had trouble obtaining. The guy I bought the upper from (chaz_r33_gtr) from on here, said that he could help out by building some, if not all the parts I needed? He has a 3D Printer machine that he builds the parts from scratch by inputting it into the computer. He built the rear rubber butt plate. The bar the fits into the front grip (As this was broken on arrival) and on a separate request from me, he made a fake Bayonet Lug, which you don't see that often on Airsoft? Altogether I think he has done a fine job, and I'm sure he would be more than helpful towards any of you guys who might require similar smallish items? Everything is made out of a plastic though. He definitely is a guy worth getting to know. Very friendly and most helpful, and always kept me in the loop towards developments of said items. I will be going back to get work from him in the near future I'm sure.

I'd like to know what you guys think?

Some pics of the 3D Printed and finished items from chaz_r33_gtr. I hope he doesn't mind me showing you guys??

Richie.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345